Thanks to the combination of water with other ingredients these purifying drinks help us eliminate toxins and promote weight loss while providing other benefits. Purifying beverages are one of the most popular tools for weight loss for a long time and for great reasons. These not only serve to lose weight, they also taste delicious and help to empty your body of toxins. Drinking water is one of the best things you can do to promote rapid weight loss and enjoy better health. It has no calories and fills your stomach so you do not feel hungry.
Water is an important part of any diet and exercise program, as well as any other body function you can imagine. In addition, it is essential for the production of energy. If you want to make sure you’ll always feel better, drink a lot of water!
What are Purifying Beverages?
The depurative drinks are any water infusion recipe that helps empty your system of toxins and improve your health. By drinking them, you will be providing your body with vitamins and nutrients that will make you healthier, your skin will look more hydrated and you will increase your energy. Of course, these purifying drinks are a simple supplement in the diet and do not have miraculous properties when it comes to losing weight. Its intake improves the digestion process, liver health and other processes that induce metabolism. In addition, they prolong the feeling of fullness.
How to Make Purifying Drinks?
When preparing each recipe for purifying beverages, the preparation steps are more or less the same:
- Place the ingredients in the bottom of a jar or glass jar.
- Cover with ice to the middle of the container
- Fill with water.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Fill the container 2 or 3 times before it starts to lose flavor.
Here are some of the most popular purifying beverage recipes. Always feel free to experiment with new ingredients and enjoy their flavors.
Slimming Citrus Cleansing Drink
This is a very popular recipe. The acidity of the lemons is balanced by the unique and smooth flavor of the cucumbers, and the sweetness of the grapefruit helps to add a good element of flavor.
- The double serving of citrus in this recipe provides a healthy dose of vitamin C.
- Due to its high antioxidant content, it not only helps you lose weight quickly, but also provides amazing health benefits.
- Protects against deficiencies of the immune system, cardiovascular diseases, prenatal health problems, eye diseases and even skin wrinkles.
- 2 cups of purified water (500 ml)
- ½ lime
- ½ grapefruit
- 1 cucumber
Cut all the ingredients into slices and proceed as indicated above.
Cranberry and Orange Purifying Drink
This recipe is so beautiful to see as delicious to drink. The fruit adds flavor to the water, but that does not mean that the other ingredients do not do their part as well. Although it is not exactly a “weight loss” drink, let’s be honest, here water is the key!
“If you can consume more water each day, you will naturally increase your metabolism and, consequently, eliminate toxins and lose weight”.
- Tangerines are full of vitamin C that increases metabolism and help tone the skin.
- Cranberries are rich in antioxidants and fiber that makes them a super-food that naturally curbs appetite.
- 2 tangerines without skin
- 1 cup of blueberries (150 g)
Mango and Ginger Drink
This is an incredible taste recipe, while providing some beneficial nutrients to lose weight and make you feel good. This combination is not only known to boost metabolism, but also helps in digestion, improves your memory and can even help increase libido.
- 5 tablespoons of ginger root, peeled and sliced (50g)
- 1 cup of fresh mango, chopped into pieces (165 g)
Tropical Depurative Drink
This drink is perfect for the loss of abdominal fat and, if you drink while you run or walk, you will hardly notice that you are exercising. Pineapple and oranges are naturally increasing the metabolism, undoing the fat and toning your skin. Drink this during and after a workout, as it keeps burning fat long after exercise and also helps to repair it, reducing muscle pain.
- 1 orange, thinly sliced.
- 1 cup pineapple, thinly sliced (150 g)
Replace your sports drinks with these depuratives to naturally reduce inflammation and keep your body burning fat long after training. When it comes to water and weight loss, the two go hand in hand. Drinking water helps increase metabolism and promotes a healthy digestive tract. You have no excuse not to drink it. We recommend one liter of water or purifying infusion per day to obtain optimal health benefits.